Another hunt another bucket lister! That's 3 in a row!!!

Mifarmer

Jun 30, 2014
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It started with my fatty Indian that I lost within ten minutes of finding it, ( if you want a good story read back to my recent threads) then last Saturday I found my first shield nickel an 1868, I posted that in the Michigan forum, that was a pretty good hunt for me, then today I was,driving by a field and saw it was really rocky in one spot, knowing the fellow and having permission to treasure hunt any piece of land he owns I swung in. There was not a peep whatsoever of iron or anything until my ears blew off to a solid 85 on the at pro. My first large cent!! A matron 1824! I was freaking out because it was only a half inch under the dirt. And it's also my first holed coin too.
I went down the row about 30 more feet to find my second shield nickel 1867! After,that I didn't find much. I think when it dries up and unthaws I'll take the deus over and clean house!
Thanks for sharing my excitement!!
I have a feeling this is going to be a great year
Kyle- image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upvote 17

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Beauty large cent and that hole adds character. You'll always remember your first. Congrats [emoji323]

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice coin find, congratulations! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job looks like your luck is very good, Great find I remember your story didn't you find it later any way Thanks for sharing it I live in A2 I go out when its above 35 and love it great hobby!!!!!!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a great little stretch of finds. I could take you to the exact spot I found my first LC....actually every first I've ever found

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread