Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out today to the local ball field; probably my last hunt in Texas for a while. Couple more trinkets and a old Coke bottle.. not expecting to much out of this place; not to old anyway. I am finding a huge volume of the older pull tabs and cans. I guess you never know what's down there until you get the junk cleared.

I received my new pouch today and it worked out perfectly; I really like the extra storage over my old Kellyco pouch. The digger and pin pointer pockets work great. It's well made and probably nicer than anything on the market.

A side note.. when I started metal detecting a few years ago and found this site; I really appreciated the daily finds; still do. No matter how minimal they may be. So, I continue to post my trash and trinkets; when possible.. just to let those starting out know that it's not all gold and silver.

Oldest coin today.. 1965 Quarter. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484887515.014540.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484887532.240889.jpg

Upvote 8

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the post its finally going to warm up here in MI 40s so I can go out this weekend I'm glad you post because I think most of us go out and many times don't find silver gold or relics I found close to 3000 coins and out of all those 52 silver many times I don't have great finds but I love detecting because every signal could be something great this hobby is not for people who think they are going to find gold every hunt or who are impatient, I'm a treasure hunter to the bone!!!! I also post my finds even if they aren't super great they are mine !!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant to ask where did you get that pouch????

OP
OP
DannyB.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I meant to ask where did you get that pouch????

Go to the tool shed and look at the DIY POUCH.. Matt ( freeloader ) makes them. He does customs and has some standard models as well.

OP
OP
DannyB.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also.. I just posted on the thread.. so it should be in timeline or unread as well.

I can't figure out how to post the link from my phone.

OP
OP
DannyB.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP