"McSancho is always nice"...hehe

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"McSancho is always nice"...hehe

Hi all,
I'm dog sitting for the next few days and this morning while taking the dog for a walk I notice the town is replacing the sidewalks one block over. Did not have time to detect but I did eyeball a 1973 nickel. I'm sure by the time I get home the new sidewalks will be poured...oh well. Maybe they will replace some more that I could detect this weekend.

Then while driving to work the truck starts sputtering so I pull over and notice my manifold is leaking. No coolant in the radiator since it all leaked out. So I was able to fill the coolant and drive the truck to the mechanics. I get a loaner then drive to work. As I'm pulling up to work I see all the sidewalks ripped up with what looks to be old broken up bricks mixed in the dirt underneath. I'm think a quick lunch time hunt then remember I don't have the truck with the metal detector. Again..oh well.

They are pouring the sidewalks this weekend but if anyone is in the area of Newark, NJ and wants to try it out. It's Edison Place right by the new Devil's Arena.

Could have some really nice stuff considering the age and use of the area. I found a key earlier in the year and when I researched where the lock makers shoppe was it turn out it was on the land underneath my office building. The key was found about 15 mile from there.

HH

NJ

Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Re: "McSancho is always nice"...hehe

Side walks are allways nice. ;D Hate to hear you're truck is down and wiythout a detector. Seems like Murphy's Law is on your side this week. It's raining here and I can't get out either. Hang in there, when you are on the bottom, you can only go up. Keep em coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread