Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's really cool I get penny rolls at work and open them it seems that not many people go through penny rolls.This might be weird but I have a 4 x8 piece of plywood and have made a wheat cent display case I get most of mine detecting but doing this makes it more fun. Thanks for the great post!!!!

OP
OP
E

Ender_boy24

Jan 20, 2017
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Lone Star Pro Bounty Hunter with Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's really cool I get penny rolls at work and open them it seems that not many people go through penny rolls.This might be weird but I have a 4 x8 piece of plywood and have made a wheat cent display case I get most of mine detecting but doing this makes it more fun. Thanks for the great post!!!!

That's really cool that you made your own wheat penny display case! I just keep mine in coin books :P

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I get so many that I made slots as wide as a penny from 1900 to 1959 and each slot holds about 50 coins so I just dropem in Truth is its been a boring winter here in Michigan though I did get out every once in a while ...Coin roll hunting seems fun Good luck hope to see more finds from you Tommy

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey...don't forget the pictures! We like to look at Wheats, whether they're nice and green from playing in the dirt, or fresh from a roll! Ddf

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I get so many that I made slots as wide as a penny from 1900 to 1959 and each slot holds about 50 coins so I just dropem in Truth is its been a boring winter here in Michigan though I did get out every once in a while ...Coin roll hunting seems fun Good luck hope to see more finds from you Tommy

Tommy...u crack me up man...lol. Something tells me you'd be a blast to hunt with! Ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions