New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back where I left off to grid some more, found a 1943 Washington Quarter, 1944 S mint Merc, three wheats and a couple old flat buttons. 70 degrees in Feb. who ever would have thought?
Enjoy the pix (no more dizzy Art)
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20170225_151845.jpg Resized_20170225_151752.jpg Resized_20170225_112001.jpg Resized_20170225_125749.jpg

Upvote 18

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got some soybean silver myself but was chased away by a summer storm lol

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver, buttons, and wheats. Looks like a nice day to me.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone in DFW, TX has an XP Deus I want to try it out, ill give you an hour on my E-trac for an hour on your XP.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good afternoon to me. Nice haul.
Very nice day thanks

great finds!:headbang:
Thanks Doc

Just got some soybean silver myself but was chased away by a summer storm lol
Almost here. summer thunderstorms, haaaa
Thanks

Very nice weather and congrats on some nice finds
Thanks Art

Silver, buttons, and wheats. Looks like a nice day to me.
Good day, thanks

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the very productive hunt! :occasion14:

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Weather's amazing- we're all happy to take advantage! Congrats on the great finds!

-- Jeff --

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff brad!, gridding paid off

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice Brad. It's all about having a good time, and I know you always do. Hopefully we can do a hunt again soon bro

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone in DFW, TX has an XP Deus I want to try it out, ill give you an hour on my E-trac for an hour on your XP.
Ha, I'm told that transition is a tough one, it hunts like an AT Pro kindof. Of course it's really all about location. Either machine, the coil needs to go over a good target, won't pull it out of thin air.

Hey Brad, can I put in a request now for weather like that for when I am out there? :)
Power of attraction..... Just know it's going to be nice.

Nicely done treb.
Always good to come home with Silver.
Thanks, when I heard that quarter I almost put the phone on video. Interesting thing, it was a screaming signal, loud clear, sweet sound, telling me it was about 8 inches. I went deep with my shovel, popping a big plug. I was still standing and used the machine to scan the hole and plug. I heard nothing. I got down with my Garrett carrot and dead center of the hole showed it was a little bit deeper. I used my leshe carefully poking towards the outside of the hole just to loosen up the dirt. The dirt was already loose and I seen the edge of the quarter now on edge. Somehow my initial scoop out of the plug put the quarter on perfect edge and I didn't hear it in the hole on that quick two pass of the coil. This has happen to me a few times with different targets, only this time I seen it with my eye. Makes me want to hunt every place I have ever found anything in the past.

Congratualtions on the very productive hunt! :occasion14:
Thank you professor

Weather's amazing- we're all happy to take advantage! Congrats on the great finds!

-- Jeff --
Thanks Jeff

Good stuff brad!, gridding paid off
Thanks Chris

Very nice Brad. It's all about having a good time, and I know you always do. Hopefully we can do a hunt again soon bro
Thanks buddy, I almost stopped at Bud's, but instead I went in the house and showed that nice 82 year old lady what I found and sat and talked for awhile. I'm going to grab that kid Joe and head up to those fields I seen between us, either tomorrow or the next day.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, I'm told that transition is a tough one, it hunts like an AT Pro kindof. Of course it's really all about location. Either machine, the coil needs to go over a good target, won't pull it out of thin air.

Oh, I know. I want to try it out for responsiveness, and weight mostly. I am seriously looking into one.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I know. I want to try it out for responsiveness, and weight mostly. I am seriously looking into one.

Weight was the biggest factor along with my neck not being pulled by wires of any kind (my neck has four fused disc, weight is a big factor also). It is hands down the lightest most comfortable machine and for sure in the same league as any top brand machine out there. It is extremely capable to set up for many different hunting situations much easier than most of the other machines I had. I sold my 3030 for three reasons, It was extremely heavy compared to the Deus and I hunt every day in water. So by selling the 3030 I bought a Excalibur II that is rated for 200 ft under water, the 3030 was only 10 or 15 ft (just like the Deus) So now I have two very capable machines without having to put out $2500.00 extra to have three.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on pulling the nice haul Brad. :occasion14: 2 silvers in one hunt is sweet.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on pulling the nice haul Brad. :occasion14: 2 silvers in one hunt is sweet.

Thanks buddy, we'll all hit this giant field together I hope this April when you guys all come up, I'm thinking before or after north Jersey.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread