1958d half back.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 221
Upvote 0
N

Newbie1967

OH

MY

GOSH

That is incredible. You must be living right, BigRig!

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
This is a great Franklin!!!! Franklin's in this condition cost a lot more than the average one. I can picture ya drooling when ya first saw it, BigRig.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Bigrig, I met s clerk at one convenience store that got (and I'm not kidding!) a $10 gold piece from an older gentleman that came in to buy a pack of cigs. and a large cup of coffee-then he waited for the change. She asked him if he knew what he gave her and he said yes. He had a big falling out with his family and said that he was spending their inheritance. She then gave him his change and he left. She's never seen him before or since. Swear-True Story. I feel sorry for him but I haven;t been able to track him down to this day. All I wanted to do was find his residence and file it away for future reference as possible cache site.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Clerking is cool! At least in some locales. Keep them eyes working BigRig!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
WTG!!!,,, Very nice condition....
My ol'lady is the manager of a cigerette shop and people bring in goodies all the time to get their smokes with...
Just the other day a lady brought in $4 dollars worth of pennies all rolled. She told my ol'lady they were all wheats. so she bought them and broght them home. There are 7 or 8 of the in what I would call MINT condition, they look like they were just struck... the oldest one in MINT condition was 1958. It's the oldest penny I've ever seen still red in color and shinning like new...
Keep them eyes peeled!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread