Crazy find WOW

Mintberrycrunch

Mar 13, 2016
Michigan
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walking through the woods behind one of my local parks I spotted something in a hole in a tree. A ratty cloth bag well inside was two years of letters back and forth from a couple involved in an affair. I just finished reading them all crazy to the guy was her sons baseball coach she goes on about how she love watching him with her son this could be a movie. Apparently when they couldn't meet up they would leave each other notes. Sad how it ends she's spilling her guts with full page letters and his few word replies definitely lost interest.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    896.4 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 13

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman might just be right, who knows if there were other indicators of message or things lost there. Guess email was too risky and cell phones just as. Paper trail could be as bad if found by someone who knew the handwriting. Interesting find!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ROMEO , ROMEO WHERE ART THOUGH , ON THE INTERNET THE HELL WITH WRITING JULIET . VERY INTERESTING FIND.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ummm ,, Did she leave her phone number in the notes by any chance ??

Always in the market for a jilted floozie !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread