Axe head , Bullet casing And something else that im unsure of.

Randomnewguy

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone else seems to be finding good things, Maybe someday :) This was my haul for the day =p

PhJGEtU.jpg

Upvote 5

paleomaxx

Aug 14, 2016
Upstate, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An axe blade and the other find looks to be a sickle, that's not a bad haul at all! If you found them close together it might be where a tool-shed once stood. Definitely keep hunting around there!

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hand Scythe is your unknown piece - and hey, the goodies are out there, just got to get the coil over it.

Many experienced members will post two goodies next to gallons of trash they dug to get the goodies - all part of the game.

Good luck and HH!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet Trust me many of us go out many times with no significant finds its the fun of getting out and not knowing whats in the next plug!!! As you learn your machine and research the areas you hunt the goodies will come This I promise. Wait till you find your first silver or gold the addiction only gets worse Thanks for sharing your finds !!Study your machine learn it and it will talk to you...Always check your plugs after your find there could be more Tommy

OP
OP
R

Randomnewguy

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the comments, Ive had the detector for ages now but only just started getting it out and about. The sickle i thought originally was a scythe but the shape was wasnt quite right and then i thought it may have been hoof pick but after looking at pictures its definitely a sickle. I wasnt even going to bother digging it up at first since the discrimination puts it as just iron but since i wasnt getting many beeps i just dug it up. The axe and sickle were actually pretty far apart and i think the axe may be more modern possible used for forestry.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the at pro waterproof tells you alot of info before you dig! I like coin hunting and rings I would have an entire railroad in my collection if I dug all the iron signals I get .However I have found many great relics in the iron range it depends what your looking for....Research your area based on what your detecting for will help..Ill be looking for more great finds from you Tommy

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LOOK UP NEW MEMBER AT LEAST YOU DIDNT FIND THE OLE CAN SLAW EARRINGS AND YOU WILL , NOW THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BECOME A BONAFIDE MASTER IN THE GAME OF FINDS. YOU HAVE SOME NEAT EARLY HISTORY. CLEAN IT A LITTLE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN , ANY FINDS ARE GOOD FINDS .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread