Swimming with the fishes! Little gold ones!!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Lastnight I drove by the local sand volleyball lot and noticed about 200 people around. Decided that it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Got up this am and headed out at 4:30 AM. Detected until 7 AM and doubled my hotwheel/matchbox car count, found someone's Christmas type ornament, an earring, several parts to a necklace or other type of jewelry and a couple of staples some trash, plastic shovel blade (eyeballed) and a green plastic golf ball with some other stuff.

Also found a small dolphin charm that I just dropped into the pouch and never thought about. Got home pulled it out and said to myself "925, 925, 925" and then looked at the hallmark and just about fell over!! Imagine my surprise when I saw 10K looking back at me!!!!!!!!

So I went to the sand box and found a fish (mamal actually) made of gold.

I put my name in with the parks and rec people so that if someone reports it lost I will give it back. Otherwise I am going to buy a small chain and give it to my little girl. I think it is very pretty. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• allfinds.JPG
    allfinds.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 463
  • ornament.JPG
    ornament.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 479
  • tag1.JPG
    tag1.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 462
  • tag2.JPG
    tag2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 466
  • parts.JPG
    parts.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 470
  • staples.JPG
    staples.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 473
  • jewelry.JPG
    jewelry.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 475
  • arring.JPG
    arring.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 464
  • 10k.JPG
    10k.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 458
  • or.JPG
    or.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Sweet white gold....looks to me like you were in the right place today!
CONGRATS!

HH
~Nash~

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
WTG man!!! I noticed that it said OR on it....Maybe you should send it out here to me in Oregon just to make sure it gets home safe and sound! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Stormtrooper154 said:
WTG man!!! I noticed that it said OR on it....Maybe you should send it out here to me in Oregon just to make sure it gets home safe and sound! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

I will be happy to, just send me $99.95 for shipping and handling and insurance and it will be on its way. ;D ;D ;D ;D Not silver Storm but I will have to say it has made my day today!!!

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Nice finds! Way to go on the gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread