First Gold of the Year for me!

biyaa

Feb 26, 2017
Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It been months, I was so puzzle with beach detecting. Getting my hands on Minelab 705, White Surfmaster Pro, Garrett Seahunter, and Garrett AT Pro. Most of these detectors I sold with the small profit from buying secondhand cheap and reselling it. I did not like the fact PI machine have dig much (most my beach I hunt very trashy) and single frequency only good for dry sand. Always come home with bucket full of trash and very few good finds.

Soon I had my eye on Minelab Excalibur (too expensive). So I look into Minelab GT cheaper choice(too rare see listing). Luckily, I able to get myself a Minelab Elite my third best choice. It was so beat up. The coil cable was damage. I able fixed it up with good old microphone cable with some noobie soldiering skill.:laughing7: Finally it was ready to hit the beach!

Research will pays off which I read online forum and books which I purchase regarding beach detecting. Well...I finally took my Minelab Elite to the beach which I know have many inter-state tourist. My odd seem to be a bit better. Well I was shock when I see this little beauty shiny yellow when I dug it up. :D I'm hook on gold fever now. haha

IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG

Upvote 10

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find! Congrats

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the Gold! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to ytnet I like to see people finding great finds... Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
biyaa

biyaa

Feb 26, 2017
Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: Thanks All

CASPER-2