Hunted a 19th sanatarium today

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.
Hey all......

I spent a few hours hunting around an abandoned house this morning. It was the manor house of the old Burn Brae Institute just west Philly. Some of the more notable patients here were U.S. Grant(drying out) and Claude Reigns. Anyways I dug a few wheaties is all. Plenty more area to search. Will get back to it upon my return from Fla.

HH,

root

Upvote 0
M

minelabex1000

Before you bother to return I'd check to see if stoney56 has hunted it. If he has, don't waste your time. Shoot, he's probably got Grants long john buttons!? :P

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like it could be a good site. Let us know how it turns out when you get back from fl. Are you going to MD in Fl? Good Luck, and Happy Hunting. Joe

OP
OP
R

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.
Sounds like it could be a good site. Let us know how it turns out when you get back from fl. Are you going to MD in Fl? Good Luck, and Happy Hunting. Joe

No hunting on this excursion. Just a long weekend at Disney with spousal unit and dependant......lol

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nope minelabx1000, I go so slow I haven't ranged out that far yet. Besides, I heard Grant didn't use long johns-he went "commando" ;D HH

M

minelabex1000

stoney56 said:
Nope minelabx1000, I go so slow I haven't ranged out that far yet. Besides, I heard Grant didn't use long johns-he went "commando" ;D HH

LOL ;D

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all should have a great time at Disney. It is always good to be able to spend time with you're family. Hope y'all have a great time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread