An hour here and an hour there = Goodies!

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out and played with the Deus for an hour on Sunday. Was messing with tones and found some slaw and some good items.
Got 12 pennies, a lock, a ring, a jeep and 8 bullets.

Decided to pull out the White's and play with the tones on that unit and pulled in some nails, slaw, a couple of tabs and got some goodies as well.
Hit my first quarter but it was a 1966, 1 dime, 11 regular pennies, a 1935 Wheatie, an old broken army truck and a trailer of some sorts.

Had a good time both days and I like the differences between the two machines.
Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!! :occasion14:

image1.JPG

Upvote 9

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Your cars may be Tootsie toys. Check underneath and see if they are marked. I always like finding those.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice walk! And its always nice when the "transportation" shows up.
WTG!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice hunt, , I enjoy switching machines and hunting the same areas over and over. It's a great way to compare your machine capabilities.
Congrats on your finds.

OP
OP
Stretch Da Truth

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds!
Thanks! Always fun out swinging!

Nice finds. Your cars may be Tootsie toys. Check underneath and see if they are marked. I always like finding those.
Thanks! One was a Matchbox, another a Hot Wheels and the others are hard to read. Any good cleaners for stuff like this? I am just using soap and hot water right now. Didn't want to mess up the finds playing with all sorts of cleaners.

Congrats on your finds
Thanks! I am having fun out there swinging and digging!!

A nice walk! And its always nice when the "transportation" shows up.
WTG!
Thanks! Not quite the clad killer you have been lately but I am catching up! I am doing good on ammo and cars for sure!

Very nice hunt, , I enjoy switching machines and hunting the same areas over and over. It's a great way to compare your machine capabilities.
Congrats on your finds.
Thanks! I do like to switch it up as it keep me on my toes and also helps find things you might have passed on. An extra machine or two is always good as then you have a backup or a loaner if a friend wants to try out hunting. I also find that when I switch back and forth I seem to find new things about the machine that I didn't look at or explore before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread