Not many noteworthy finds lately, but this token is kind of neat.

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As the title suggests, I haven't found much lately that is worthy of posting. Or maybe my standards have been raised. :laughing7: Actually, in the last couple weeks I've found my first indian head cent (surface find), a silver little girl's ring, and a silver earring, so not too shabby, I guess.

I thought I'd share this token. It was found behind an old demolished home site amongst a bunch of boulders. I wasn't having much luck wth the location of the house, so I starting looking in places I thought that kids would play. Some big boulders by the property seemed promising, and this thing blew my ears out when I went over it. I thought it was a silver quarter when I first saw the rim. Almost identical in size. It's aluminum, however. Bummer.

20170408_152302.jpg
20170408_152156.jpg

Upvote 10

trapperart

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the token nice find. There's nothing that says today's great finds just today's finds. I post mine good, bad and ugly. Good luck

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to you! :occasion14:
Good story and nice pics! Detail is great on that token.

Primus Palus

Apr 3, 2017
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's way better than a silver quarter. I could use one of those at work. Heads or tails? Haha. Probably make a decent dating tool too. You can bet the ladies if it lands on accepted that they'll go out to dinner with you. Ha!

On a side note... not sure why it's about epilepsy. That rejected kid looks sad as hell.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like digging tokens. To me, they are just as exciting as coins. Nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread