6th day of detecting found 3 rings,gold + 38 coins

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello, what a good afternoon started about 1:30 and quit about 8 pm, started out across the street of what look like 4 or 5 house that use to stand but no lot is vacant i hunted for about 40 minutes and saw nothing but holes in the ground i think someone hitted it up allready i will have plenty of time to hit this piece again, wanted to go down to the park where i know a ring has been lost, i started out the day with a mind set to leave my settings on jewlery mode no matter how many signals i got that i did not want to hear and it paid off walked around a huge lake and did not find but a few pennies i was working towards a area next to a swiming hole that i have not been able to detect because the area is shaded and usally there is a 100 or so people there at any given time during the day, it was getting extremely windy and everyone left except for me, one guy on his way out said good luck and after that i found my first ring on my 6th day of detecting , a loud silver $1 signal on my ace 250 like i never heard it before i have no even found a silver dime or quarter yet and this ring is marked .925 very pretty ring i think i have no idea of what kind of stones?-------then about 40 feet later i was next to the swimming area and i got the most unusal signal i get alot of 5cent sigs but this was a dense low but very solid sound evertime i swept across it, i jabbed and jabbed with my screwdriver and could not find it for along time, i was going to give up on the whole thinking it must be a pulltab but that sound i never heard before so i was dertemined to find what ever made that noise on my machine, and finally i yanked it up, i did manage to bend the ring up pretty good but i did find it a very nice gold leaf what looks like a real diamond stamped 10k __Gold__ wow i could not believe i found one ring let alone, continued on and got a what the heck kind of sig is that, same thing i could not find it for the longest time, i end up yanking another ring out i said to myself you got to be joking me, all smiles from there i continued on for a little while and found several more coins to end the day before it got dark, i found 3 rings total one silver 925,with stones, gold leaf /diamond? stamped 10k. and a junk ring looks like it may be handmade with some silver in band possibly, and i found 38 coins 32 pennies all different holes, 3 quarters , 2 nickels and 1 dime, and a lock which i don't know why i brought home?? lol, what a fun afternoon looking like a tough day to beat but we will see , thank you all for your post, sure does help i will post again soon , good day and happy hunting all -Dusty

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
WAY TO GO!!! Those rings are really nice!

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Very cool finds, congrats on all the rings,
wooowhooo on the goldie!!!

Looks like a Black Hills Gold brand ring, very nice.
Hope the diamond is real. Sweet! Keep em coming!

Smiles!
BDoo

cillosis

Nov 3, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT/White's Prizm 5
Nice job...I never had much luck with my Ace 250...it was always giving me false signals and I couldn't pinpoint with it for the life of me. Looks like it was just user error!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread