yesterdays finds.

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
went to a school yeaterday it has 4 playgrounds and two soccer fields. I only got to hunt a few parts. but found $3.53 in clad ( the most part of it being nickles) what is wierd is 3 of the 4 quarters were '85 and were found it three different places . a wheat penny alot of the nickles and dimes were around the 60-70's. found two rings. one i think is junk the other looks to have a diamond but I don't think it is real. all in all A nice hunt. was out for about 5 hours but this place was HUGE! I will definately be going back.
laters and HH
Scav.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
alot of the nickles (almost all were in the soccer field). nearly all the nickles and quarters were in the grass most of the dimes and pennies were in the sand/mulch area. and the rings were in the grass. also the wheatie was in the soccer field. most of the soccer field finds were in the middle most part of the field where most of the action is.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I was wondering about the soccer fields since we have several but can't seem to get on them as have a lot of eole using them even in the winter :( . And I thought I was crazy for getting out in colder weather. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions