Most silver I've gotten in one day.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day. I decided I would go hunt the curb strips downtown for some old coins early this morn. I had just started hunting a curb strip in front of this old house that was built in 1912. I dug up my first silver merc and a couple of wheats when the owner came out to go to work. He asked me if I was finding anything I said just a few coins. I asked him if anyone had ever done his house and he said not that he knew of and had lived there for 35 years. I asked him if it would be ok if I checked his front lawn and he said have at it, I have to go to work. After he left I went back to my car and got the Deus because it had the 9in coil on it and all I had on my CZ6A was the small 5in for the trashy curbstrips. I decided to hit the left side of the concrete walk path leading up the center of the yard to the house first. I took about 3 steps and got a loud tone on the Deus I thought might have been a matchbox car or something big at about 5in which turned out to be the walker. First 50c this year of any type. I then took a walk with the Deus just swinging and listening to get a feel for the yard and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I have never been in a yard or anywhere with this many deeper high tone hits. I always heard that the 70s where people were finding silver everywhere, now I believe it. I still have half that yard to hit and will go back soon. Next time will be prepared with 8in coil for CZ and ctx 3030. Total of 12 silver and a handful of wheats today, tomorrow I hope a lot more.

Attachments

• 20170424_184122.jpg
    20170424_184122.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
Upvote 27

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that's a ton of silver for 1 day! My best 1 day total was 7, you annihilated that! Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions