Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't been able to do much swingin' lately due to heavy workload. However, as I finished my shopping at a local grocery store I walked by the Coinstar machine and took my customary glance at the reject tray as I was passing. Whoa! The entire reject tray was completely full and continued up the chute in the rear. I looked around..... didn't notice anyone interested so began excavating that sucker by the handfuls. There was even a convenient plastic bag sitting there available for me to contain my plunder. Total take was $15.08 in clad not including a US dollar coin, $1.26 Canadian and a group of foreign coins/tokens best of which is a 1949 10 penning. Also a large purple stone that could be Amethyst.....
Take good care everyone and happy hunting!
14945281511461963287169.jpg 1494528275992-580205729.jpg 1494528413977-2053603261.jpg

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that's a haul! Big Congrats!

tabman

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of numbskull leaves all that in the tray? Good for you!

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the nice haul. Hope some jealous don't try to ruin your post.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! Amazing haul indeed - I thought I scored when I pulled 5 bucks worth out of a coin counter at a credit union recently. That is an amethyst .

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nooooooo :laughing7:
Please tell me you didn't find them at the Belle Glade Fl Winn Dixie..... :BangHead:

I had to take in a small jar of change for my Mom-n-law, cash in.....
I swear I eye-balled that change! :tard:
Only pulled out a '54 dime....... :laughing7:
She was shocked she had $20 in change, lol.

Great haul there, wow!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
they took my coinstar out --of my local Winn Dixie --folks round here to dang cheap to use em --only the local theifs that steal jugs of coins would use em to cash in their ill gotten gains -- which lead to great finds at times

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is just...just...just....no words describe that! Inunbelievablyfreakinludicrouslymudderfuppinlylootscoopinly CA-RAAAAZZZZYYY!!!!

nateclark

Mar 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, man, that can only be described as epic...congrats! I do the same thing at all of the coinstars in stores. I am even asking the bank clerks if they have anything interesting. It is amazing what people just don't notice. Anyway....SCORE

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's it!!! After viewing a second post on these major Coinstar machine finds, I've just decided to have a giant rummage sale this weekend and put my house up for sale. I'm gonna buy an RV, quit my job, and travel around the entire country seaching Coinstar reject chutes.
After seeing what some of you fellers have found recently, I figure I can buy my life back in about 6 weeks.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only find sticky pennies lately.That is a sweet haul.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread