Here's Is What High Hopes Will Get You

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the new permission just knowing that I was going to mop up on silver coins. I pulled out the ****** and started my grid search of the front yard. Right off I found a handle to a toy gun. That's a good sign.

After grid searching the front yard from east to west, I decided to go back over it again from north to south. I finally cornered a 1951 Rosie dime and few wheat pennies. Confident that I found all that I going to find in the front yard I headed to the back yard.

I found a few more wheat pennies before getting a audio and ID number telling me that I had a silver half under my search coil. It turned out to be a silver knife handle instead. I bet some kid took mom's silverware outside to do digging in the backyard and ended up breaking it. I forgot to get a hole shot because the homeowner came out about that time and I showed it to her.

On my way home I drove around looking for another permission. I saw a guy out working on his house and decided to stop and ask for permission to detect his yard. I introduced myself and told him that I have detected nearly every yard up and down the street except for his and would it be OK if I detect his as well. He said sure have at it. I told him that I was too tired to do it today and I'd have to do it at later date. He said fine, just make sure I do it before 2 weeks because he's closing on his house then.

I bet this large corner lot is going to be loaded up with silver coins. LOL

tabman

Attachments

• IMG_1828.JPG
    IMG_1828.JPG
    763.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1831.JPG
    IMG_1831.JPG
    459.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1833.JPG
    IMG_1833.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1835.JPG
    IMG_1835.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 21

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sweet finds, congrats

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sweet finds, congrats
Thanks! Finding silver is always good.

Congrats on the silver
Thanks! I plan on hitting the new permission in the morning early to beat the heat since there are no trees in the yard to shade me. I don't plan on leaving until I have either silver or gold in the finds' pouch. LINK

tabman

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm...silver OR gold!? I'm disappointed Tabman...I think there's BOTH there!! Can't wait to see multiple shiny's posted 2moro! Ddf...

MrBlueSkyNM

Apr 18, 2016
New Mexico
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 Classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet silver! Good luck on your newest permission, it sounds like a great one. Two weeks is plenty of time if you have the time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread