Honey hole, sort of.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was out and around today, so I decided to go look for a field that was not planted, good luck. I stopped at this farm on my way home after finding a couple of my sited have crops coming up, I have wanted to check this site out for many years, I stopped in and the owner said by all means, At first i could not find where the house was, I did find a 16" disk for a plow, I carried it with me until I got back to the car, at point the farmer was on his way out of his drive way on his tractor, I waved him done, he said where did you find that, he had lost it several years back, he was glad to get it back. We spoke for a while, he told me where the house did stand, on my way to the hunny hole. The bell is broken but it is one of the largest I have ever found, the dog would have been nice if it were not broken, it was a good day out in the field.HH DSC03006.JPG DSC03005.JPG DSC03007.JPG DSC03008.JPG

Upvote 15

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going on the finds Brian.. it's hard right now to find anything that's not planted.

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a couple spots still open.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread