No Golden Panda in My Soccer Fields : )

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. I deviated from my "normal" hunting routine and hit a large public soccer field today. Scraped up some clad and minimal foil and can slaw trash. I was expecting to dig another penny when I was surprised to pluck out some teenage bling @ .925. The Nike pendant was a bit tweeked but, it's still silver. No shade on a soccer field so I hit a public school down the road. Not much there but, more clad. I met up with a hunting buddy so we enjoyed the day together trying to score some bling. We eventually headed back to the soccer field as it cooled down in the evening but, neither of us found anymore jewelry. Had fun and I did what I set out to do, score some real bling. So it was a good day. Can anyone spot the Yard Gnome Ring I recovered?:icon_scratch: Hope ya'll have a great Memorial Day Weeklend. Remember those who sacrificed so we can go out and dig trash. Kurios1 Peace.

014.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 10

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver and a fun day out!

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs! That's what it's all about. [emoji106]

HH, RN

Top Member Reactions