May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of glad we have no-where good to go right now the heat is killing me. I'm a Brit I love rain,cold & wind.
Cru'dad is out of the running for some weeks until his recently injured leg recovers. One disadvantage I immediately felt yesterday, is the lack of a wing-man that would swat them damn horse-flies that attack you from the rear.:sadsmiley:
This field has been scouted twice before with no recordable finds (maybe 1 Livery Button). It's not on the list but as we have no other choices it's now my best bet.
Only had time for a 1 hour hunt.
A few signs.
I feel with a days gridding I may get 1 hammered, which would be fine right now. I'll call it right now & say a Charles I.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 11

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have the same heat we have recently...nice NOT to have fields available. Can't believe i said that... :laughing9:
I bet there is a long list of guys who love to be your wingman! Speedy recovery to Crudad and good luck with Charles!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, you must have the scorcher that left our shores several days ago. Well, take it easy in the heat, and we'll wishes for Cru'dad.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really need to get to your part of the world someday.

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crusader,

LOL Even on your SLOW days you still find as much (and as old) as us guys in the US do on a GOOD day!

Always great to see what you and Dad find man! I need to do a detecting trip to England! The wife and see the sights and I can dig holes in the dirt!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi crusader, All hard seed crops are planted in late Autumn and grow through the Winter, Lambing is in the Winter.Grow stock feed during the spring and summer.This under irrigation. I had a go in an old quince tree orchard and a vine yard. TP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread