ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was able to coax a gold out of the weeds today along with some very strange targets in this spot. I have NO idea what the brass gizmo is that says:

To identify me telegraph this number 2896 to N.E. Registry Bureau Boston Mass. they will care for me and notify my friends. Could the tag be off a life jacket? The back says John Robbins Manufacturing Co. Boston. Then we have the cute little RR lock made in Brooklyn N.Y. One merc, two Rosey's and a Washington were my only coin finds. No wheat's, no clad and no injuns. The ring is 10K with a roman soldier on the front. Catholic pendant is 12 grams of sterling.

Another large grommet patent Aug. 26 1884 and the usual sinkers and other finds.

The Sears epoxy hardener is pliable and never opened it looks like.

Loved the unique finds today. Glad I was able to scrounge up a gold finally.

The ID bracelet has initials and Berlin 1945 on it.

Last edited:
Upvote 25

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fabulous finds on this excursion. I really love the unique ID tag. That will display well and it's intent and history are way cool. Love all brass locks and especially the smaller ones. They're so darn cute. Old gold is better gold to me. Very nice ring. A pair of religious medallions are always super finds. The brass bracelet is cool too. The whole hunt was cool. I like that you fan your way and carefully dig your targets. Also nice to know that you really "dig" every beep. Me too. Excellent hunt.:headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the fantastic hunt! :occasion14: The ring is beautiful. :icon_thumright:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gold, silver, and the cool ID tag. It was a really good day for you in the water.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Always some cool brass and gold!!

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a truly amazing and interesting find!

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've taken some lumps lately with the weather and such, but you made up for it today. Congrats! That ring is reminiscent of a wax seal matrix. Cool man!

Yes that's why those rings are called signet rings. It is an excellent one! :icon_thumright:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
time_talent_treasure.jpg

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That tag IS something you never ever see, in fact something I've never heard of. It is a item that really is "Up close and personal" of/to a person from a by-gone era. Very unique find I believe. Very nice.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions