Interesting find in Nazca?

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think if this was alien, the governments would have confiscated it. They would do this due to possible biological hazard risks. All we need is a alien virus pandemic. I would like to see the DNA analysis from a certified forensic laboratory. I do believe there are other life forms in the universe however. And I have seen convincing evidence to confirm this belief. Thanks for posting this.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
I saw this too, very interesting, and who knows, totally possible. That area had to have some purpose and with the massive figures they made in the desert, and the landing strip like areas they built, it seems clear that these sites were to be used from the air.

Echoplex

Feb 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a hoax, sorry.

Echoplex

Feb 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Based on what evidence? Just curious.

As they say: "follow the money". Research the people involved with this discovery and promotion, their history and credibility.

Of course, if you want to follow Gaia's own scientific analysis and progress, you'll have to pay for it: https://www.gaia.com/plan-selection

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions