A long Day

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi guys, Don't want to make it hard for anyone still not out yet hunting. So here goes. Got out today for a long trip. Hunted for about 6 hours in 3 different places. Walked alot of miles through some thick tough woods to get these finds. It was worth it though. Tough to find coins around here. Always seem to find myself in the tough spots were no one can get to. Did manage to make a few finds i don't find all the time. I found one fatty Indian. I only find them on an everage of 30 to one. So it's been awhile. Nice to see different stuff when your out working hard to find something. Found my first civil war token also. That was exciting today when I dug it and didn't know what I had. Gonna try and get out again tomorrow if it's not raining. If not it will be a week again before I can hunt. When the weather gets hot I'll be hunting alot. The more hrs you get the more you learn.

Good luck guys. Take care Jeremy

Attachments

• a solid day.jpg
    a solid day.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 249
  • a solid day 1.jpg
    a solid day 1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Great finds!! It definitly looks like it was worth it. HH

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks guys. Yeah it turned out to be a good day. It got even better today. We were walking the woods and came across an old cellar hole. It was loaded with coins. Mostly wheaties but I'll take em. I'll have pics for you guys later.

Thanks for checking out my finds. HH Jer

R

rvbvetter

Dang! That does it!! I'm going to the woods! Probably come back with empty spam cans. Oh well. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread