Big Copper LC and more! First hunt at POUNDED sight with XP Deus Hot Program

joncooper1986

Jul 31, 2014
Westhampton, MA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 4.0 9" coil, 11" coil, WS4 w/ Detecting Doodads headphones, MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had my first hunt out at my honey hole last week where I have detected MANY MANY times over the years. I only had an hour because I have a new baby that takes all my dirt fishing time, but I was super pleased with what Gary's Hot program got me in that amount of time.

6 colonial flat buttons, a thimble, small pocket knife and a glorious Large Cent (how did I miss this one?) all the buttons were "winkled out" between the heavy iron beautifully, and the coin was clear as day in tone. I am thinking maybe the frost pushed it up this year or this program rocks. Either way, I am super happy with what this program produced in 50 or so minutes.
unnamed.png
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Upvote 25

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice catch on the LC with the new program.
Question where would one find out more about this "HOT" program?

Here is some info pepper. http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/xp-deus-classroom/xp-deus-programs/xp-deus-hot-and-cold-settings/

The full tones program that I use would be considered a "hot" program, and it's basically the only one I ever use. However, in England I did use a "cold" two tone program for the vast majority of walking the fields.

bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome ! I would love to find a draped bust. Fields or cellar holes?

Found it in a field. It's amazing that you can hunt a place to death and yet go back and still find stuff. The draped bust was right in an area I have hit numerous times and yet it was only 3 inches or so down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread