ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Heading to the beach today I get a call about a pair of prescription glasses in the water. Since I am heading that way, I tell them I will make a detour. Got there and found the glasses. Then another guy a couple of slips down said he lost a pair of Oakley's in his slip. I got them also. Get out of the water and get going to the beach. Phone rings again. Another marina another pair of glasses. It was less than a mile from where I was so I said I would be right there. Get them and then another guy a few boats down asked if I could find a Gerber all in one tool. Got that. 165.00 for the half hour playing.

Go to the beach and boy is it cold. 68° and windy. I still make almost two dives. A rosey and two wheat's from 34 and 36 were my coins. A silver ring and small religious pendant. Still not a lot found out there. I think I was too cold to concentrate.

Kevin got a nice 14K ring with diamond. He also got a rosey.

Hopefully this crazy weather will get warmer and the water warmer.

Upvote 16

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sounded like an awesome day for extra cash

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep getting referrals at that rate, and you can knock out a pretty damn decent living doing what you enjoy doing! :headbang:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep getting referrals at that rate, and you can knock out a pretty damn decent living doing what you enjoy doing! :headbang:
Beat me to that one. Exactly what I was thinking. Who doesn't want to make 330.00 an hour!!!!

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beat me to that one. Exactly what I was thinking. Who doesn't want to make 330.00 an hour!!!!

Sometimes a lot more than that, others less. It is getting to be a good little source of income. I could probably have a weekend job cleaning up around boats in marina's. The GREAT news is the stories you here. Right next to where I found glasses a diamond tennis bracelet drowned a few years ago and they never found it. I am going back to get it. The people are long gone from that slip so it is mine to keep.

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello SD. Dang nice digs!!! Makes me want to learn how to scuba dive!!! Good Luck down there!!! C9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread