🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 hrs at a spot I had my eye on for a while. Dug an idiotic amount of clad. $14.80!!! The coins seemed to have layers. I would dig a bunch of clad stand up and then every once in a while get a nice high-tone deeper which was a keeper coin. Ended up with a 64 Rosie, 9 wheats and all that clad! 189 coins including the 9 keepers! Thanks for looking and hh!

My back, feet and hands are sore!
20170625_212416.jpg 20170625_225155.jpg 20170625_225057.jpg 20170625_225117.jpg

Upvote 21
OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, better get them sites cleaned up! What with WIF in the house! ;-)

Nice tally!

If I'd dug that many plugs in 3 hours, they'd need another hole....for me! :tongue3:
LOL thanks Gary I didn't intend on taking that much clad but I had to get down to the good somehow and it was actually quite fun!

Love me a big ole clad hunt!!! Silverr and wheats are a bonus!! Well done!!!
thank you I'm actually pretty pleased with the results if I keep that up I could probably get a hundred bucks from that site

places like that are just a "pyramid scheme"

the more ya dig from the top, the more that gets revealed as ya move towards the base.

I have "cleaned out" some public spots for 3 years---- and every return trip yields more and more and more----

a few spots had $200 & more just in clad with silver, jewelry, wheat, IH and even LC's hiding under the CRAD

yer done when the beepin' stops______________
or the batteries go belly up :laughing7:
LOL thanks a lot it was fun the only reason I left is because my battery is literally went 100% dead LOL

Yep - some site just keep on giving - blows the mind sometimes![/ I got a feeling if I could keep going before the weeds get real tall I should be able to pull quite a bit of wheats and silver from there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread