Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was a little spot in a park that I thought was pounded out by me. It's half a mile away from the house, so I go when I get the swinging urge. This park is very old and has been filled in many of times, but I found a little spot on the out skirts that produced my first 1903 IHP, my only Barber dime and only Standing Liberty Quarter. So I love this little area, but like I said I go not expecting much. But surprise surprise :) IMG_0582.JPG IMG_0583.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 11

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a small 1846 church across the street from my "crib" and it was hunted before I ever gained permission to hunt it. I have beat the daylights out of it yet it yielded another sweet V Nickel to me this season. Those old coins move around in that dirt so we should keep pounding those spots that have given us the good finds. You might have to start digging those iffy, scratchy, nasty sounding signals. That's all I have left in my old church yard but, I know I have a few more keepers left to recover. Love them Buffalo's too my friend.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
buffs are just super cool. yours is a lot better than my last one

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the cool Buff

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a small 1846 church across the street from my "crib" and it was hunted before I ever gained permission to hunt it. I have beat the daylights out of it yet it yielded another sweet V Nickel to me this season. Those old coins move around in that dirt so we should keep pounding those spots that have given us the good finds. You might have to start digging those iffy, scratchy, nasty sounding signals. That's all I have left in my old church yard but, I know I have a few more keepers left to recover. Love them Buffalo's too my friend.

Kurios I beat it up bad it's only 20x12 spot. I'm banging iffies up, yielded me this cross which happens to be 50 yds from a 1852 church in my town. I also hit a 1829 Spanish Mexican 8 Reales on a sidewalk strip in front of a lawyers office a block away. You should've seen the looks I was getting when I was walking up it's the only sidewalk strip left on that block and it's full of lawyers offices in boutiques in the historic district. But as I say I don't read history I find it. IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0002.JPG

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a little spot in a park that I thought was pounded out by me. It's half a mile away from the house, so I go when I get the swinging urge. This park is very old and has been filled in many of times, but I found a little spot on the out skirts that produced my first 1903 IHP, my only Barber dime and only Standing Liberty Quarter. So I love this little area, but like I said I go not expecting much. But surprise surprise :) View attachment 1467838 View attachment 1467840

I dug my very first Buff Yesterday! Don't know why it was so elusive but I broke into the Buff club yesterday. Nice find!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are my kinda' guy. Marching up through them "suits" with your tector gear ready to pull some goodies right out from under their noses. LOL! Gotta' love it.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are my kinda' guy. Marching up through them "suits" with your tector gear ready to pull some goodies right out from under their noses. LOL! Gotta' love it.

Looking like a full-blown alien walking up there and wearing my worn out red "Make America Great Again" hat that I wear every day. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread