nozzle.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 13

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a wonderful thing recovering an American Made Product that is still functioning as it was designed to do. I have at least three I have recovered that all work. My favorite the Craftsman on the far right with that little silver nozzle really shoots a nice tight jet of water. Cool find mate.

001.jpg 003.jpg

OP
OP
Mud Hut

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a wonderful thing recovering an American Made Product that is still functioning as it was designed to do. I have at least three I have recovered that all work. My favorite the Craftsman on the far right with that little silver nozzle really shoots a nice tight jet of water. Cool find mate.

Thanks! I love the weight of these old ones, too .. good quality brass. Nice trio you have there! :3some:

OP
OP
Mud Hut

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez .. I must be tired .. what a glaring spelling faux pas on the word nozzle! :BangHead:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a small collection of them finding over the years.
I have at least 1 of each pictured on this thread + a couple shut off valves etc.

They all still work... And I use them.

Tis funny ... I had a fancy multi sprayer on my main hose... one of those plastic with various "stream" selection heads...

Lasted maybe a year... junk.

Needless to say... that hose now is back to having the EXACT one pictured.

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, I've got a couple of them somewhere in the shed out back that I've dug over the years. It's nice finding something that is as useful today as the day it went into the ground

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite a few of those have been under my detectors coil. Its a shame people lost them, because they did (still do) work well. Nice old Brass find.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As others, I've found probably half a dozen or so of those brass hose nozzles over the years...and like AARC ssid, I've had a multitude of fancy sprayers with different patterns and streams etc...all modern junk..so guess what's hanging off both of my outside hoses...yep-good ole brass! Good find, Mudhut, it might be your first but definitely won't be your last...Ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions