gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried out a new permission today for a couple of hours. This site is a very large farm in a village about thirty miles from my house. There are multiple fields to hit and most of this area was really active in the late 1700's-early 1800's. The first field that I hit I managed to get three tombac buttons, I should have spent more time there but I only had a short time so I wanted to scout a little more. The next field I hit was really quick but managed to get a fatty indian that I almost did not dig because it was ringing up at a solid fifty and I really was just trying to dig mid sixties and up but the solid fifty was too tempting. I also found an item that I do not know what it is but guessing it was the end of a utensil. Happy fourth of July!
IMG_0179.JPG IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0181.JPG IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0184.JPG

Upvote 8

SteveOrygun

Apr 15, 2017
Orygunistan
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Born 4/17..
Fisher CZ3d W/Nasa Tom tune!
Whites V3i.... WOW!!😎
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see a fresh plowed field by me, last year some kids got the short box stuck after ripping it up, ha! Owner plowed it this year.. Should ask...

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
really nice finds, congrats

trapperart

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some nice finds. If I were you I'd dig all those repeatable signals, some of the old Spanish silver will fall in the mid tones as well as gold. 5 dollar gold piece rang in 48 -52, don't want you to miss any goodies. Good luck

OP
OP
G

gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve you never know until you ask.

OP
OP
G

gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the input Trapper! You guys find a lot of awesome stuff, I will take all the advise I can get. The corn is starting to get high here so some of these fields might have to wait till fall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread