gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went and asked for permission to look at a farm that I have been eye balling for a while . The owner gave me the go ahead and I was definitely excited because I have been dying to hit multiple fields that they own. When I first showed up I dug a fired round ball which was a good sign. Next hit after a little bit of trash was a large cent I believe 1842. After that I got one wheat, one unknown small cent, I believe possibly a heal plate( it is copper so I am not sure). And two copper discs that are unknown.
IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0214.JPG i IMG_0215.JPG IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0221.JPG

Upvote 19

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats it i need to start farmin those seem to be hot spots great finds i would even offer to help plow to go over it some more lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say that permission is looking awfully good. Plenty of good dirt like that to swing your coil over will last you quite some time. I hope you have some great luck in there. Very nice hunt. Congratulations !!!

OP
OP
G

gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unfortunately most of the fields will have to wait because of crops. I had a few small areas that I could hit because the corn did not catch. but most of the fields have a ton of potential this fall. Most of these fields have a lot of history I am defiantly thankful to get this permission. A2 coins I would offer to help till but this farm switched to no-till corn this year, due to trying to avoid silt runoff into streams.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and amazing potential for more historic goodness. Thanks Mr. Farmer!:love4:

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on your finds. Looks like a permission that holds great possibilities.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very nice, every permission is different and you have to respect the owner's wishes, just means that you may take longer to hit it all as good as you want but oh well. there is a lot of potential there

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like a very productive site, keep at it! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread