Some thing a little different.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been detecting this old house site for maybe 10 years, there is always some thing to find. The farmer stopped by for a chat, he talked about all the people that trespass on his land, the family is going to close the door on any one that wants permission to enter, all it takes are a few to ruin it for some. Here is the silver or aluminum ladies pin, there are no marks on it, the other finds are kinda neat, the iron pin and the 1876 penny are from another location. The other location was an old village that started in 1831, the cross road near the village had a tavern on each corner at different times. There is lots of red brick and china shards in the dirt, the crops are still in, the owner of the one site said the tarn was from the 1840s time period, he has given the go ahead once the wheat comes off, it does not get much better than this, I will post stuff as I find it. HH View attachment DSC03162.jpg View attachment DSC03161.jpg View attachment DSC03164.jpg

Upvote 18

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pretty cool pin, good luck on the place

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds! :icon_thumright:

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds !! Congrats !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice digs Brian.
It's a hard pill to swallow when one hears about others trespassing onto the property. I sometimes get a sense of how private a permission is and ask if anyone else has permission for hunting, fishing, wood cutting, as the land owner will state if there is or isn't and will appreciate another set of watchful eyes looking out for the property.

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and great, ladies, Chinese pin!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love that old pin. My aluminum finds with age look spotted or tarnished if not altogether toasted. That pin looks marvelous. I'd have it checked to see if it's silver. Cool digs mate.:icon_thumleft:

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pin !! Great finds, congrats and HH

Top Member Reactions