Keyed up & Silver Charmed

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Keyed up & Silver Charmed

Saturday was the big engagement party for my daughter. Had about 80 people at our house & flew future son in law in from Nashville for the event. Whew!! Now maybe I'll get a little time to hunt until the wedding in June.

Got out today for about three hours before a storm hit. Wife & daughter drove Future son in law back to Portland to airport( 400 mile round trip) so I had some time to play. Dug a lot of pull tabs & junk around the parking area of the old grade school. Hit 2 nickels, 3 quarters, five pennies , 2 keys, Silver Heart Charm, Silver Foot Ball charm, Carebear Pin on silver plate, brass button & 1/2 of Aluminum Friends Charm. Nothing outstanding, but at least I got out for a while. Spotz

Attachments

• Sunday.jpg
    Sunday.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0

majik

Oct 4, 2004
Re: Keyed up & Silver Charmed

Hey Spotz ? Congrats on the daughter's wedding ;) ? looks ?like you ?did alrite to me, you said silver 3 times ;D any time i find anything better than a pop can tab I am a happy camper. ?That looks like a key for a pop machaine ? ?Keep up the good work ?Happy Hunting ? ? Majik

OP
OP
spotz

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Re: Keyed up & Silver Charmed

Oh Yeah! I can make that drive to Portland in my sleep. My deaf son lives in Gresham now, about 15 miles from the airport. Seems like we make that trip about three times a month on a slow month. Have to go to a Dr. appt with my son on the 31st then fly to Nashville on the 1st.

My son was born with some internal birth defects & spent 3 & 1/2 years of his first five in Doernbecher Childrens Hospital in Portland. He's going to be 31 in July. I have logged over a million miles back & forth over the years. Ugh!! Wore out a lot of cars.

At least it was nice here this morning. BIg wind, 50+ & rain showers this afternoon. Spring has arrived in NE Oregon. The Silver always makes it a nice outing with the DFX. It's nice anytime we can get out.

Majik, check your email. Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread