gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was hot this week Vermont so decided to go to the river to cool off and pan after work for two nights. Found a good spot lots of small gold and no pickers, but small gold adds up. I did hit one spot real quick with the detector and found one toasted Indian and a copper the only thing I can make out on it is 1812. IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0244.JPG

Upvote 15

Wudnut

May 20, 2017
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
way to go, little here and little there and before you know, yeah got something..

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd call that a great day! Nice!
Jim

OP
OP
G

gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim it got me excited to do some more panning there. Most of my old spots are played out nice to get some new color, in a different stream. I had one pan that I should've got a pic of ( it was the best pan I have had in two years), after that pan I was getting every possible speck of dirt I could out of the bedrock. I probably looked like I was possessed. The only downside or upside to this is that this summer I was bite by the metal detecting bug. Although I really have to get back to that stream and detect the bottom for a possible nugget.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every year I say id like to head up there and try that - you did awesome :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread