recent finds, clad and tokens,pendant

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello, getting caught up for my post, this is 4 days of hunts, 3 short 1 hour hunts, and about a 6 hour hunt, last hunt i decided to go back to where i found a 1904 indian head my 4th day of detecting, i hunted this very well and could not find a single coin, i hunted the whole yard, garden area twice where i found the indian head , and part of the pasture, nothing, i decided to call it quits but seen that there was a place i had ignored the rock solid dirt driveway, asoon as i started this nasty piece, i got a silver dollar reading but thought it was a aluminum can or something because it was in about a foot wide area nothing but a constant sound by the ace, i dug and i started to think i got my first silver dollar huge coin caked in dirt, i wiped it off and found that is some kind of religous token, still a great find for me, , scanned the hole again and found a brass threaded piece, then a key next to that , and then another token next to that all in the same hole, i hunted practically all day and did not find anything and my last few swings i found all of this, makes you want to come back, rest of the day i decided to hunt a park where i been finding alot of clad, i know there is jewlery there so left the ace on jewlery mode and hunted for a few hours and decided to go as i was finding nothing but coins , again on my last few swings to the car i got a odd single, i dug up my 3rd piece of jewlery a broken pendant, , have no idea what these tokens are for? and what the symbol on the pendant is? also found 49 pennies, 13 quarters, 5 nickels, and 12 dimes, and 1 canadian cent, this is for the last 4 hunts, good hunting all, later Dusty

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Those are AA tokens. Don't ya just love finding those water nozzles? They give off a great signal. Way to go on the hunts!

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff. keep diggin'
HH
Ken

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
The serenity prayer..... one month must be aluminum, and the 1 year brass?

OP
OP
treasureguy

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hi piggman, sure do, i was very suprised to find it in a middle of a park, they don't use hoses out there, later

OP
OP
treasureguy

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello dunn1866 , i believe your correct, one is very lightweight, and other is very very heavy and looks older, i thought it might be copper but brass probaly , thanks for letting me know what they were,

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Not a problem... have quit afew in my box of collections.

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice pile of coins and looks like that water nozzle is still good to use also ! cant beat that congrats ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread