Jump ing in5 hours

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If you tell the world, soon everybody with the resources will be looking for it. If some of those can determine who you are, then they might even follow you to the location and take your find. It is best to keep such a find and secret a secret and be careful if and when you are able to bring it up as there are a lot of prying eyes, modern day pirates and opportunists. We would hate to read that a newly wed couple was murdered after finding a treasure chest! Just ask BVI Hunter how treacherous it is after making a find. However, you may not get an answer as it seems he has tied his' hands behind his' back and sewed his' mouth shut after being watched and stalked by one or more persons or groups.

Frank

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI, wait for the wide to go out and use your plastic bubblegum pink spade and bucket to dig it up TP

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post the photo of it.
Agree, I see no photo or video, what are you fella's talking about? Could it have been the honeymoon itself, and the chest with hinges and flat top were themselves a chastity belt?

OP
OP
R

Rando hunter

Tenderfoot
Aug 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1475.PNG

OP
OP
R

Rando hunter

Tenderfoot
Aug 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a toolbox with rope and a belt sander and bolts :( looked like the real deal tho

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread