Tiny Harmonica Pendant? Some other stuff

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back out at my friends place in town today, where there is this old garbage dump next to the railroad that has produced quite a few neat little finds over the years. Found a few more things, including some clay marbles, buttons, half of a green glass bead, a harmonica reed, saw medallion, date nail etc... That casing is an old .38 S & W and the one next to it one of those tiny little pocket pistol casings. The nail is from 1927 and the saw medallion says it was patented on December 27, 1897, which was surprising for me. I figured it was a bit more modern because of where I found it. I also think that is a little harmonica pendant, and it appears to have some writing on the side, but I cant make it out and I think at least one of the figures is a music note. It was found next to one of those pearl shell buttons, in a very old section of the dump (Lots of purple glass shards and other c.1900 debris.) Thanks for looking.

DSC04201.jpg DSC04202.jpg DSC04204.jpg DSC04205.jpg DSC04206.jpg

Upvote 12
OP
OP
Old Pueblo

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope so. Im might bring a detector out at some point, once I get a better acquainted with them, but until then Ive just been hunting with my eyes, a little here and there, and putting what I found in this display case. So far all Ive found is a 1914 wheat penny, but theres got to be something else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread