Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st stop was the famed "Big Deep" swimming hole known for naked nymphs in times past. with 40 cars parked in the forest my hopes were high. on approach to the creek I spot over 50 peeps at the site_____ and I am one of a kind. made a hasty retreat & drove away :BangHead::BangHead:

a sore foot & semi- light hearted I start hunting the Colonial site we have scrubbed for 2 weeks.
first hole is the best hole of the day 8-)

IMG_6176.JPG IMG_6177.JPG

from there it becomes an "ironic" search until the hole with 3 wheats at 6", all 1919
IMG_6175.JPG

a bouncy hit at 70 nearly 10" down _________as I wrestle the roots & rocks,
LORDY, what is this ???:occasion14:???

IMG_6173.JPG
IMG_6174.JPG

1 1/16" high with "THE and "W". medal orientation with "IGIN" partially visible.

???Canada coin??? or token,
not ferrous. small beads at rim with larger beads under letters :help: :help:
"no eye deer" what I have released from the bowels of the earth :dontknow::dontknow:

and lest I imply my hunt was a minor triumph, I did salvage some copper scraps & $1.81 in CRAD :laughing7:

no bears or bees but did get to hang with a 4 pointer, very few 2 legged fauna scampering along Tinker St. :sad11::sad11:

Upvote 8

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That all from all the excitement you cut it LOL that's a good hunt!!!!Funny Ive found coin spills with all coins the same year Great day!!!!!!..

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the day before I pulled over $2 in clad P,N,D & Q from under the root ball of a fallen tree. left the Zincolns to mature with age :happysmiley:
That all from all the excitement you cut it LOL that's a good hunt!!!!Funny Ive found coin spills with all coins the same year Great day!!!!!!..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions