updated info on 66 class ring

anybody have information on how to find this rings missing person.

• h

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • h

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
updated info on '66 class ring

here is the lastet scoop on the lost class ring.
i called the high school and gave them the info on the ring and they said they would contact me in a couple of days. well then i got a call ten minutes later from the school with the full name of the person and the town he was living in at the time in 1966. this was the same town i found the ring in. i thought i had a good chance of contacting him, but couldn't find him in the phone book or any where else. if anybody here has information on this subject i'm open to suggestions.
H/H Randy

Attachments

• DSC00420.JPG
    DSC00420.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00420.JPG
    DSC00420.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 257
N

Newbie1967

Re: updated info on '66 class ring

One place you can go is www.classmates.com. Look for the state, then the School and the graduation Year - and then see if you can find the person's name in the list of folks who have signed up. Since it's free, lots of people do it, so you might find the person there.

Also, Lycos has a good people search that's free and will give you e-mail addresses (which is nice if you get several hits for the same name). They're not always up to date, but it can't hurt to look.

wolfhnd

Feb 26, 2005

http://www.superpages.com/ I like this site. Sign up and you can keep your address book free with them to access anywhere you can find an internet connection. I have always found whoever I was looking for here so try it.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Another option is if you go out to classmates.com you can leave messages. GL

dfxdude

Jun 29, 2004
Wilmont, MN
Detector(s) used
White's DFX (2) V3i(1)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would check with the school to see if you can find an alumni group from the "class of 66". They would be having their 40th class reunion in 2006. If you can find a school annual from that year and one should be available from the school library, find out who the class officers were as they would most likely be the ones to organize a classs reunion and some may still be living in the area. Also, if you know the last name of the individual and the name is fairly unusual, check for other listings of the last name in that town in the phone directory. Of course, if the name is Smith or Jones, all bets are off.
A good phone directory on the net is..... www.switchboard.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions