gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out yesterday and hit a field that I have hit a couple of times and only found buttons in the past, but yesterday must have been my lucky day because within the first ten minutes I dug my second reale in two weeks. To say the least I was totolly pumped. I ended up spending a few hours there and the only other notable find was a thimble. So I moved on to my large cent field and managed to finally pull my first seated one large cent which I believe is a classic head and a toasted Indian. The only other notable finds in that field were a reigns guide and a suspender clip and an ox knob. Fast forward to today. On my way home from work tonight I was going by a small field that I have drivin by thousands of times and know the owner well so I decided to hit it for ten minutes. Needless to say I spent a half an hour and dug the two nicest buttons that I have dug. They are so nice I am questioning if they are 1800's and if they are the soil there is really nice, which means really good potential.
IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0311.JPG
Happy digging

Upvote 27

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great hunt, congrats on the Seated and the Real.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread