Hand made bracelet from spoons and small silver ring

PavelP

Nov 1, 2015
Montreal
Detector(s) used
V3I, Deus 2, Deus, aka signum mft 7272m,T2 classic, Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried a new spot near Richelieu river but had no luck, the place was a dump (literally). Went to Mt-Royal parc and found same change to cover gas costs and Allan found nice bracelet made of spoons and a silver mercury dime in the middle. On the way back we found a small park where i was lucky to find a silver ring before we got stopped by "Public Security " and given warning because we make holes in the ground... (that we close back very carefully)

https://youtu.be/DFQyVLZm-7o

Upvote 7

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pretty cool silver, you can obviously tell the bracelet was homemade

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you got chased off by the KGB. Nice scores on the cool home made bracelet and silver ring.:headbang:

OP
OP
P

PavelP

Nov 1, 2015
Montreal
Detector(s) used
V3I, Deus 2, Deus, aka signum mft 7272m,T2 classic, Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in rich neighborhoods they have "public security" that comes and tell you are "damaging public property" (happened 3 times in 3 years ) even when you can come back the next day or week and there no trace of digging , if you stay they can give the ticket and you have to persuade the judge you didn't damage ..
In all other parks, police may comes from time to time to see what you are doing , they ask if we found something interesting and make sure we close holes ...

anyway, in these cases we just leave and there no point to argue.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in rich neighborhoods they have "public security" that comes and tell you are "damaging public property" (happened 3 times in 3 years ) even when you can come back the next day or week and there no trace of digging , if you stay they can give the ticket and you have to persuade the judge you didn't damage ..
In all other parks, police may comes from time to time to see what you are doing , they ask if we found something interesting and make sure we close holes ...

anyway, in these cases we just leave and there no point to argue.

I agree. I don't think it would be beneficial butting heads with the police or "security" goons. I do like the AKA Signum machine. Looks like a real treasure hunting beast for sure. Heard many good things about it on YouTube videos. Keep after it mate.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread