Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ride my bicycle to town w the at pro in my bag. Went to 'old town' for more sidewalk stripe action. I found a FHC flat hat club sterling pin earlier nearby. IMG_4352.JPG

A couple was chillin on their Poarch and gave me full yard permission. They were cool, and have chatted with me before when they see me detecting.

After an hour I got a cool old junky ring w purple glass, and ' hongkong' hallmarks. It's not corroded, but looks like aluminum.

Then I scored a set of ww2 navy flight wings. They are 1/20 10k on silver. The owners of the home were stoked for me. IMG_4354.JPG

Then, I texted my brother a pic and bragged - next hole was a large gold coated ring with large fake diamond. Took me a few seconds to realize it was a dud :(

Then, next hole was a small sterling ring with turquoise, and a sterling hallmark!

Upvote 8
OP
OP
CoinFetcher

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those wings are a great find ! Could you please put up a pic of the turquoise ring ?

IMG_4355.JPG

It's only 1.5 grams, and had tape on it to make it smaller for the wearer when they lost it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The wings are very nice, congrats on the hunt.
Nothing makes the day better when folks give the invite before one gets the chance to ask for the permission.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions