Grazing field finds day 2

How Lucky

Jul 14, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finds from a field that was part of a stagecoach stop. It consisted of a hotel and a large barn.

The marble spheres are made of iron. Grazing field finds day 2 pic1.JPG Grazing field finds day 2 pic2.JPG Grazing field finds day 2 pic3.JPG Grazing field finds day 2 pic4.JPG

Need some help ID-ing this thing. I think I have found a few of them in the past and never knowing what they were.

Grazing field finds day 2 pic5.JPG Grazing field finds day 2 pic6.JPG Grazing field finds day 2 pic7.JPG Grazing field finds day 2 pic8.JPG

Upvote 8

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The knob on the "stick" and the item next to it were used to put on the tips of the cow's horns so they wouldn't gore you. I forget the technical term. The ring is what I believe would go in the cow's nose, so it could be "led around by the nose". Nice finds. Haven't seen too many of these.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some very cool old relics I don't see very often. Looks like a great sight for even more good stuff.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread