Treasure in the hole at grandma's

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1002171259.jpg 1002171259a.jpg 1002171534b.jpg 1002171610.jpg 1002171610d.jpg 1002171549e.jpg

It's hard detecting at my grandma's home tones of aluminum from the trailer im gessing in ground plus a shed place next door so she gets all kinds of trash in yard i usely do it for half hour then go to brothers if don't want to door nock well getting back on the finds allsome ring at grandma's says( cast something then sterling) , thats alsome did find some change too but nothing under 80s her house is from the 60s and thats the first silver i got there , i was wondering if i should bend the ring back in place or leave it be but it was a great 3 hours detecting and worth it :hello2:

Upvote 25

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the ring find. Nice! :thumbsup:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Uncas is the name of the maker, I can see it in that ring.

Congrats on the nice find sir!

wagbert

Mar 29, 2008
You might take to a jeweler for an approximate value and get a price on the repair. It is a nice looking heavy ring, but the one side of the band attachment looks like it would separate if you tried to force it back into shape at room temperature.
I guess you showed it to your grandmother? If ir wasn't her's, It might make a nice gift. :D

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might take to a jeweler for an approximate value and get a price on the repair. It is a nice looking heavy ring, but the one side of the band attachment looks like it would separate if you tried to force it back into shape at room temperature.
I guess you showed it to your grandmother? If ir wasn't her's, It might make a nice gift. :D

I showed it to my grandma and my mom if thay seen it before but thay didn't it was near the road i could see a couple arguing and picht the ring in anger im gessing it would be a great story

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring. I'd have a jeweler straighten it. It has to be heated properly to do it right and the stone might break.

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring. I'd have a jeweler straighten it. It has to be heated properly to do it right and the stone might break.

Yea i think ill have my local jeweler straight it up,it's a nice ring im very happy with it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread