6 point Buck N Silver with the Fors Core

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
I spent an hour working a cellar hole Thursday.I used the Fors Core with the 5 inch coil .It was very thick with brush and iron so the little coil was perfect.I made a video also .I use the pivot head glasses so the film isnt the best while im moving around..I need some ideas on a better camera set-up if anyone has suggestion i would appreciate any input.. .The six pointer was a 1st for me..Very happy with the finds for such a short Hunt.. IMG_0015 Cropped.jpg IMG_0025 cropped.jpg

Upvote 11

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which Pivothead model do you use? I have the 1st gen Durango's which are good for motorcycle rides but only hold about an hour of 1080p video. I think they would be ideal for making detector videos as I think head-mounted GoPros look goofy. I would love to have a pair of the new SMART Pivotheads.

OP
OP
N

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
I have the 1st generation also..I see they offer a pair with bluetooth or wifi now to link to your phone for live streaming..I dont think the view is wide enough on mine to be honest..And i like doing live digs ,but it seems the moving around really makes for a shaky video(or dizzy effect) .I think i need a camera with a tri pod..Using multiple cameras really takes alot of time..I need a better video editing program as well..Im just using some free app now..Thanks for the input!

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spoon is GREAT! Nice silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread