🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro Detech Ultimate 13"
Whites V3i
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my buddy Tim and I went looking for some permissions on our Sunday day off. After two no answers we stop at a sweet 1700s house and the people were real nice and gave us permission. We probably spent six hours or so working the property. The ground was wet on the top 4 inches or so and that made it hard to find those deep targets we were looking for. Lots of sweet sounding trash. I managed to pull out a no date standing liberty, 1923 merc, 13 wheats and a whole buch of clad. Along with a small croatal bell, a small buckle, an old ball jar lid seal, a two hole metal button, a bracelet with some floral designs, and a NYS dog tax tag from 1935. Funny thing being Tim digging a NYS dog tax tag from 1936! Hopefully the ground will dry out and we'll get to those barbers and seateds that are hiding somewhere. This property had the feel if being virgin. Have a great Monday everyone!

IMG_0699.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG
IMG_0707.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG

Upvote 12

sugarquartz

Aug 1, 2017
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher F 75 LTD SE, Nel tornado coil, Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The crotal bell is sweet. A nice bunch there and you got 3X the silver. Cant wait to get back over there!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BEEN FISHING MY AWWWS , YOU MEAN DETECTING AND GOT SOME NICE FINDS. THE FLYING SAUCER I HAVE A FEW TO. CROTAL IS NEET<.

OP
OP
BeenFishin

BeenFishin

Apr 19, 2016
Eastern Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro Detech Ultimate 13"
Whites V3i
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! I see a bunch of you have mxts too! I took my v3i out first and just couldn't get it working for me for some reason and i was too eager to dig so i took the mxt out and bam, i was pulling 8" wheats in no time. I cant wait for the ground to dry out so we can go back and pick stuff out from the iron. Happy Hunting everyone!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread