Finally my silver dime curse is broken!!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a permission of a 1930s house six months ago which yielded me some buffaloes, silver quarter, gold pendant and some wheats. Well when I was riding home from work I have a habit of looking down the street and I noticed the house was gone. So almost being dark pulled out the trustee Max and started swinging. The mosquitoes down here we’re biting them selves so when I showed up it was like a picnic. Literally I was out there for 10 minutes and yielded a 1912 Barber dime and a 1943 war nickel. I haven’t hit a silver dime in over 9 months and the curse is broken!!! I cannot wait to go back tomorrow this calls for a sick day. I’ll have a hard time sleeping tonight I’ll tell you that. IMG_1236.JPG IMG_1237.JPG IMG_1238.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 18

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Truth, you broke that curse with a beauty!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to hear you broke the curse Truth. Congrats on pulling those 2 keepers. :occasion14:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Turn!!!!! :) Silver has been scarce lately. Went on a gold bracelet recover yesterday and came up with a donut hole as well. Cant even find it when someone is pointing to where they lost it!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Turn!!!!! :) Silver has been scarce lately. Went on a gold bracelet recover yesterday and came up with a donut hole as well. Cant even find it when someone is pointing to where they lost it!

Lol!!!!!! I swear I had those days. I was obsessing over a silver dime. It’s was occupying my mind the whole time swinging for the longest. I bet you were frustrated over that bracelet situation. Lol

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By by house, HELLO Silver!:hello: Get the rest buddy and cover yourself up from them nasty skeeters. :headbang:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol!!!!!! I swear I had those days. I was obsessing over a silver dime. It’s was occupying my mind the whole time swinging for the longest. I bet you were frustrated over that bracelet situation. Lol

We cross gridded the whole area and went through all the planters and went way wider than where she was and came up with nothing. To make it worse I was getting high ringers all over the place and we didn't have permission to dig. I know my dag blamed silver was there

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, congrats on an excellent 10 minutes! I'm sure you heard those silvers calling your name as you drew near! Good luck 2moro, looking forward to seeing more keepers posted...Ddf.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We cross gridded the whole area and went through all the planters and went way wider than where she was and came up with nothing. To make it worse I was getting high ringers all over the place and we didn't have permission to dig. I know my dag blamed silver was there

That sounded like a total nightmare situation lol ugggh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread