Good News, Bad News Clover Field Hunt.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. Shot back to the Clover Field after work today. I opened up the CV trunk to get my Racer and Predator relic shovel and the shovel is NOT there! OH NO!!! I think I drove away last night while it slid off from leaning against the car. I was SICK in my gut. Well, not one to let this ruin my day I headed out into the clover field. Dug the typical brass shrapnel, some old led stuff, and a cool old round brass whatsit thingy. Moving slowly through the thicket of clover I got a shallow tiny target and pulled up the cool little "clock" looking thing. Roman numerals on the face and I wonder if it might have been a watch?

I kept after it although my mind was still thinking of my lost Predator shovel. I dug the cool little nickel-silver plated buckle. Cute. It was getting towards sundown and I worked toward the CV. I got a nice shallow repeatable signal and plucked out the way cool old A Dales 2 1/2 cent token coin. Looks like an old one. I took a business card to the local Shell station with my LOST Predator relic shovel information on it and stuck it on the bulletin board. I also met with the local police gal and told her of my lost shovel should someone try to find it's owner and contact them.

I gotta' go find me a backup shovel so adios. Thanks for stopping by. Kurios1

A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 001.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 002.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 003.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 004.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 005.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 009.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 010.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 012.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 013.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 025.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 019.JPG A. Dales Token Hunt Parker's Field 022.JPG

Upvote 27
OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, sorry to hear about your digger.

Me too. I guess the old Predator D95 is "discontinued"? I hope to get a bite with an add in the local paper with a reward offered. Any man can attest to becoming "attached" to a proven tool which has faithfully served it's owner. If I don't get it back I'll be treasure hunting for a used D95 here in the classifieds. Actually that is where I scored mine of E-bay for $40.00 bucks which only adds to why I am so sad to have lost her. I got here for a bargain to begin with. If I can't get her returned or score one used I may beg George Lesche to make me one special order.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread