wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked a different local beach today where the cuts actually improved after last night. Dug a lot of coins, all the time thinking the next target was going to be a piece of gold, but nooooo.

A couple of junk rings one of which really looked good in the scoop but nooooo again. The best of it was the St. Michael The Archangel Sterling Medallion and Silver Chain.

That's it for now going to put some ice on my arm:laughing7: Hope you all find what you're looking for............

IMG_1555.JPG IMG_1550.JPG IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1554.JPG

Upvote 17

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great hunt! I like the silver medal. I have dug a lot of oval ones but never one shaped like yours

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am loving the old Whites pulling all this treasure. Sweet silver medallion and chain! I actually owned the same old yellow Whites machine but, never used it so I sold it. Glad yours is kicking arse and making your arm sore!:headbang:

ScooperDave

Jan 29, 2014
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Hunt Rich, congrats on the vintage sterling pendant & necklace! and great clad count! lots of targets man that's for sure! Thanks again for the heads up a few days ago, I owe you a brewski! :occasion14:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! That is a nice find !! Hard to improve upon the Archangel Michael , he put a serious whoopin on satan !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread