Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the new Tiger Shark hunting today, but not in the water. Haven't been able to do that yet. Was real curious as to how well it would do on land and was quite pleased. Ended up hunting an area that should have been the the front yard of where a house once stood. I used the remains of what shoulda been the drive way as a reference. The Shark beeped a lot and I squatted and dug a lot, but ended up with a nice assortment of finds. The T-Shark sniffed out a clad quarter, three clad pennies, two Wheat pennies, a 9mm shell case, a fired 9mm bullet, a brass ?, the hammer from an old cap gun, a very pretty little butterfly necklace piece, and an odd shaped piece that I really wonder wether it's silver or not. The shark did good on land I thought. It was a good day.
TR.

IMG_0235.JPG

Upvote 11

mcmich

Mar 2, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I picked up a used Tiger myself. Only used it a couple times so far in local creeks. One creek was the water source for an old mill. It was going off all along the creek at normal looking river rocks. Thought it was busted until I pulled a rock on the bank and it was still screaming. Must be a lot of iron in the rocks in that stretch, weird. The main part of the creek did not have any of those rocks. I need to give it a try on dry land, looks like it does a good job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread